HOPE 87 Bangladesh এ Poultry and Livestock Trainer পদে জনবল নিয়োগের লক্ষ্যে সংশ্লিষ্ট পদের যোগ্যতা ও অভিজ্ঞতাসম্পন্ন প্রকৃত বাংলাদেশি নাগরিকদের নিকট থেকে দরখাস্ত আহবান করা হচ্ছে।
- Name of the Project:
- Humanitarian Response for Rohingya Refugees through Primary Health and WASH Services as well as Emergency Food Supplies, Play & Sports for traumatized Children and provide livelihood enhancement skills training in Bhasan Char, Bangladesh. Rohingya Response will lead, develop and manage the health program in Bhasan Char camp area.
- Employment Status:
- Contractual; initially for 09 months with possibility of extension depending on satisfactory performance and availability of fund.
- Job Location:
- Based in Bhasan Char Rohingya Camp are under Hatiya Upazila of Noakhali District.
- Responsible for implementation of poultry management training and provide technical skill for the trainees both practical and theoretical.
- Duties & Responsibilities:
- Develop training materials for training for community members and FDMNs people.
- Responsible for Conduct training sessions of poultry trainings for beneficiaries in target communities to FDMNs. Make sure that training is moving according to plan and identified curriculum.
- Evaluate the knowledge and skills of community members who received training to make sure that the training approach is in accurate manner and make sure the required materials and tools are available.
- Participate in procurement phases to make sure that the procured hens are in good health.
- Vaccinate livestock and check vital signs of hens to make sure, there is no life-threatening diseases amongst livestock.
- Provide necessary medication for ill hens and applying the medication urgently within program life period.
- Evaluates training by evaluating effectiveness of training to specific job applications.
- Maintains safe and healthy training environment by following organization standards and legal regulations.
- Prepare and implement teaching plan in accordance with the approved curriculum.
- Conduct practical work and site visit to ensure the utilization of the skilled and knowledge gained through training.
- Conduct regular assessment on the progress of the trainees.
- Ensure the confidentiality of the filing/documents.
- Identify trainees’ strengths and individual interests.
- Report on weekly and monthly bases to Project Manager.
- Establishment of poultry Shed/farm and provide practical classes on poultry training for trainees
- Provide technical support to beneficiaries in field and provide theoretical training in the center
- Provide training and Increase Capacity building of trainees in poultry management training
- Facilitate Market officer for market linkages with product of trainees.
- Facilitate market officer for Job placement for graduates.
- Any other duty assigned by Project Manager
- Minimum SSC/vocational with poultry certificate course training, But Diploma in Poultry and Livestock degree will be an advantage.
- সর্বনিম্ন ২ বছর
চাকরির প্রয়োজনীয় বিষয়সমূহ
- At least 2-year(s) practical experience as a trainer of poultry and livestock rearing.
- Monthly Gross Salary will be fixed as discussion and negotiable. Additionally, S/he will get the Contributory Provident Fund benefit, actual travel cost and free accommodation cost.
কোম্পানীর সুযোগ সুবিধাদি
- Not Applicable; but you will get actual transport, accommodation and food cost for the visit purpose outside of your working area as per organization policy (if required).
- Health insurance benefit will be awarded as and when required as per organization policy.
Photograph must be enclosed with the resume.
Please e-mail your application through firstname.lastname@example.org on or before 5:00 PM of the closing date
For additional information you can contact through phone 01715472213.