Unity Shares Trade Limited (USTD) এ Assistant Manager পদে জনবল নিয়োগের লক্ষ্যে সংশ্লিষ্ট পদের যোগ্যতা ও অভিজ্ঞতাসম্পন্ন প্রকৃত বাংলাদেশি নাগরিকদের নিকট থেকে দরখাস্ত আহবান করা হচ্ছে।
- Unity Shares Trade Limited (USTD), one of the founding TREC members of the CSE is looking for experienced suitable candidates for its Securities House.
- Searching potential investors and opening their account with the Company.
- Collecting equity from existing and new clients.
- Responsible for the trade settlement of daily trade with CSE & CDBL.
- Ensure complete settlement process is done accurately. Ensure CDBL files like DP70, DP64, DP48, DPA6 etc. are properly managed in CDBL software as well as back-office software.
- Ensure trade data are properly managed with panel brokers and daily Pay-IN/OUT is done.
- Responsible for share transfer in/out, share lock/unlock, confiscate etc.
- Responsible for scripts wise proper reconciliation is done on daily basis.
- Managing basic IT related works.
- Generating and achieving income targets.
- Communicating and updating the clients about their portfolios’ scenario with fundamental and technical aspects.
- Must be proactive, hardworking, self-motivated, target oriented and ability to work under pressure.
- Complying with basic rules and regulations of BSEC, CSE, CDBL and the company.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Minimum bachelor’s degree from any well reputed public and private university. Preferably in CS/ IT/ Business communication.
- Successfully passing CFA (any level) or currently pursuing is an added advantage.
- ৩ থেকে ৬ বছর
চাকরির প্রয়োজনীয় বিষয়সমূহ
- বয়স সর্বোচ্চ ৩৮ বছর
- The applicants should have experience in the following area(s):
- Asset management, Merchant Bank, Share brokerage
- Experience in foreign trade settlement will be added advantage.
- Must have sound knowledge regarding trading rules & other concern regulatory in the capital market i.e., DSE, CSE, CDBL, BSEC, BB etc.
- Basic IT skills with strong command over MS Office specially MS Word, Excel & PowerPoint.
- Strong communication and presentable skills.
- Self-motivation and the ability to be motivated by targets.
- Self-motivated, energetic & dynamic personality who can perform assigned task under pressure and ability to complete all assignments in a timely and effective manner.
- The Company is one of the oldest and largest logistics company in Bangladesh and offers excellent career opportunity with most competitive salary and benefits package for desirable Candidate
আপনার জীবনবৃত্তান্ত যেখানে পাঠাবেন- firstname.lastname@example.org
Mention the name of the position applied for in BLOCK LETTERS as Subject and Please include this number XQSU1125 in your mailing subject. Your application will not be considered otherwise.
N.B-PERSON WHO DOES NOT HAVE ABOVE QUALIFICATION NEED NOT REQUIRE APPLYING FOR THIS POST.