MedGlobal Inc এ HR Assistant পদে জনবল নিয়োগের লক্ষ্যে সংশ্লিষ্ট পদের যোগ্যতা ও অভিজ্ঞতাসম্পন্ন প্রকৃত বাংলাদেশি নাগরিকদের নিকট থেকে দরখাস্ত আহবান করা হচ্ছে।
- Job Location: MedGlobal Bangladesh Office, Kolatoli Main Road, Cox`s Bazar, Bangladesh
- Contract duration: October to February, 2021
- Reports to: Finance & HR Officer, MedGlobal Bangladesh
- Basedin: Cox`s Bazar
- ABOUT MEDGLOBAL
- MedGlobal is a humanitarian non-governmental organization working to save lives and serve vulnerable communities around the world by providing healthcare and building resilience. Our health services support refugees, displaced persons, and other marginalized communities in crisis-affected and low-resource settings.
- CODE OF CONDUCT
- MedGlobal Code of Conduct reflects the profession`s core set of beliefs and values of care, respect, trust and integrity. These beliefs and values are fundamental to MedGlobal employees, volunteers, interns, consultants, officers` coordinators and directors to guide their practice and conduct. The Code is organized into categories, as follows:
- Always act with fairness, honesty, integrity and openness; respect the opinions of others and treat all with equality and dignity without regard to gender, race, colour, creed, ancestry, place of origin, political beliefs, religion, marital status, disability, age, or sexual orientation.
- Provide a positive and valued experience for those receiving service within and outside MedGlobal
- POSITION OVERVIEW
- We are looking for a HR Assistant who is energetic, disciplined and proactive with a strong understanding of administrative and HR management, record keeping, recruitment, preparing JD, accounting leave of all staff, issuing contracts, release/terminations and performance evaluation. Since MedGlobal works in health and training, the HR Assistant should have basic idea of maternal health, health post operations and administrative management. The HR Assistant is responsible to assist HR Officer and for providing him support in HR matters.
- To be successful as a HR Assistant he/she needs to have a strong knowledge in HR and exposed to work similar position especially in an INGO/NGO with the experience of dealing with cross section of employees.
- HR Assistant reports to HR Officer in performance of duties and devotes time as per following broad headings:
- HR Related Duties (75%)
- Work with the HR Officer and assist him in HR related portfolios.
- Track project beginning time, prepare job opening circular, collect and short list CVs as per given criteria and present it for interview.
- Set interview schedule, discuss with candidates for suitable time and assist in conducting interviews. Schedule 2nd round of interview, if needed, as per the order of HR Officer.
- Send job offering e-mails to the successful candidates if ordered to do so by HR Officer.
- Prepare, edit and amend JD as ordered by superior officer for vacancy and new openings.
- Assist orient new staff with MedGlobal policy, rules, and regulations and provide them with ID cards, jackets and also assist them to open salary accounts as needed.
- Process the departure of outgoing staff on completion of contracts or at the close of project.
- Keep record of staff training and propose names, in coordination with others concerned, the suitable candidates for training.
- Open personal files of newly joined staff with CV and other relevant documents and keep the files updated.
- Ensure that the Leave Register is always updated for all staff.
- Assist HR Officer and ensure that the performance evaluation is done on time and the record is kept in individual’s personal file.
- Maintain highest degree of confidentiality and privacy of sensitive information the HR Assistant has the access to due to his nature of job.
- Assist HR Officer in job posting online or in print media.
- Assist HR Officer for issuing Experience Certificate for retiring staff
- CV Bank, Meeting and Representation: 10% of time
- Maintain a CV bank for urgent filling a position.
- Attend in-house meeting and represent MedGlobal in outside meetings if ordered to attend.
- Follow up with headquarter staff after attending meetings;
- Represent HR Department in the absence of HR Officer for any reason.
- Others 15 % of time
- Contribute in developing and updating organizational HR documents
- Attend training, if called for, as per the orders of higher authority.
- Complete administrative tasks of HR department.
- Provide financial, admin and logistic support to implement the project activities.
- Work in close liaison with the other departments of MedGlobal Bangladesh office.
- Attend meetings as directed by the F&FHO.
- Bachelor of Business Administration (BBA)
- Minimum graduation in any discipline..
- Certification and education/training on HR related issues and health nutrition etc. will be preferred.
- সর্বনিম্ন ১ বছর
চাকরির প্রয়োজনীয় বিষয়সমূহ
- Working experience in an INGO/NGO that work in health.
- Demonstrated experience of procedure and working modalities in HR in the government agencies/offices.
- Understanding of NGO and public sector and national health system issues is preferable.
- Fluency in Bangla and English and effective communication skill (verbal/nonverbal)
- Thorough knowledge on Bangladesh Labor Law is essential.
- Willingness to travel (at least 10% of time) in field areas, proficiency in Microsoft Office packages and Google suit
- A minimum of 6+ months of experience at INGO/NGO is desired.
- Experience in training facilitation and strong interpersonal communication skill with the ability to communicate and negotiate clearly and effectively at all levels.
- Experience in working in Cox’s Bazar area will be an advantage.
- প্রতিবন্ধী ব্যক্তিদের আবেদন করতে উৎসাহিত করা হচ্ছে
Cox’s Bazar (Cox’s Bazar Sadar)
- আলোচনা সাপেক্ষ
MedGlobal Inc কর্তৃপক্ষ কর্তৃক নিয়োগ বিজ্ঞপ্তি ২০২১ সহ সকল রকমের চাকরির খবর পাবেন আমাদের সাইটে। আপনাদের পছন্দক্রমে চাকরি খুঁজতে প্রতিদিন আমাদের সাইট টি ভিসিট করুন। আমাদের টিম সর্বদা আপনাকে সাম্প্রতিক চাকুরি নিয়োগের সন্ধান দিতে নিবেদিত। বাংলাদেশ ব্যাংক সহ সাম্প্রতিক চাকুরির নিয়োগের খবর পেতে আমাদের সাইটের সাথেই থাকুন। তাছাড়া চাকরি সংক্রান্ত যে কোনো প্রশ্ন ও আপডেট জানতে, চোখ রাখুন আমাদের ফেসবুক পেইজে। https://www.facebook.com/Totthobisoys/