A job at Manabik Shahajya Sangstha (MSS)as a Sponsorship Facilitator 2021
Manabik Shahajya Sangstha (MSS) is inviting applications from genuine Bangladeshi nationals with qualifications and experience for the post:
|Job type||Educational Qualifications
|1||01||Full-time, Contractual||Minimum Master Degree with honors from any recognized university.||At least 2 year(s)||Dhaka||Tk. 19249 (Monthly)|
· Compensation & Other Benefits
· Mobile bill, Conveyance bill, Weekly 2 holidays, Festive Bonus
- A leading national level NGO engaged in socio-economic development since 1974, invites applications from suitable candidates for the position of Sponsorship Facilitator for project office working for integrated child-development. The Sponsorship Facilitator will be responsible to implement as well assist to Program Officer Sponsorship to smooth field based operation and management.
- Workplace: Work at office and mobilizing in the slum area
· Job Responsibilities
- Assist to collect Case History of children and prepare, recheck and maintain all kinds of document for child enrolment of sponsorship operation.
- Collection the photo of child from field and update photo log
- Assist to select eligible family for sponsorship program from Household registration.
- Provide orientation to parents for Sponsored Child Enrolment.
- Check all kinds of documents (child profile, consent form, photo and photo log, AFU reports, 30 days mailing ineligible reports etc).
- Tracking the enrolled and sponsor child and maintain report.
- Planning, organizing and implementing Mid-Year Eligibility Check (MYEC), Proactive Annual Letter (PAL), and Electronic Annual Family update (e-AFU) activities.
- Assist to develop child leader, volunteer and strengthening their capacity for child monitoring.
- Rapport build with the child parents, land owner, renter, manager and the community of the RC for child tracking mechanism.
- Assist to collect 30 days drawing from sponsored child.
- Maintaining letter / CCF (Child Correspondent Form) to sponsor and children.
- Involved to develop holiday / greeting card (need based)
- Prepare plan and assist to distribute the ID cards, photo(s) to enrolled children.
- Record keeping for ineligible/drop out in time and update files.
- Documented case history, child information and best practice etc.
- Assist to solve field problem with the consultation of PO-Sponsorship.
- Encourage and involve the community to contribute and support in quality programs.
- Ensure child friendly environment in Resource Centre premises and observe different day celebration.
- Facilitating for the integration of sponsor children with other components.
- Supervise and monitoring volunteers task and assist to respective volunteers to implement
- Different activities at field level.
- Prepare monthly work plan & progress report.
- Provide technical support to Volunteers to nurture children on cultural activities and program activities
- Develop monthly work plan and activity report
- Need based capacity building for volunteer(s) and child leaders.
- Directly involve for organizing deferent types of program like parents gathering, Day observation ceremony, sharing meeting, exposure visit program etc.
- Follow the Child Safeguarding Policy, organizational guideline and code of conduct (MSS, SCI)
- Any other task(s) assigned by the management
· Additional Requirements
- Integrity and creativity will be highly appreciable.
- Experience in working with Child Rights and child related activities will be advantage
- Skill- Social Mobilization, Facilitation, Decision making, Conflict resolution, Problem-solving, Planning, analytical and organizational skills, Strategic Management, Leadership
- Coordination/Advocacy/Networking/Communication Skill
- Reporting & Documentation
- Monitoring & Evaluation Skill
- Basic Photographic Skill
- Ability to work under pressure and manage workload effectively
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Word/ Excel/PowerPoint; Reading/Writing/Speaking/Listening for English & Bengali.Read Before Apply
Interested candidates who meet the above requirements are requested to apply with their CVs including a cover letter.
Only short-listed candidates will be called for the interview. Please mention the position in the subject line. CV and cover letter should be in same word/PDF file. *Photograph must be enclosed with the resume.
Send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Application Deadline : 3 Mar 2021
Manabik Shahajya Sangstha (MSS) কর্তৃপক্ষ নিয়োগ বিজ্ঞপ্তি ২০২১ সহ সকল রকমের চাকরির খবর পাবেন আমাদের সাইটে। আপনাদের পছন্দক্রমে চাকরি খুঁজতে প্রতিদিন আমাদের সাইট টি ভিসিট করুন। আমাদের টিম সর্বদা আপনাকে সাম্প্রতিক চাকুরি নিয়োগের সন্ধান দিতে নিবেদিত। বাংলাদেশ ব্যাংক সহ সাম্প্রতিক চাকুরির নিয়োগের খবর পেতে আমাদের সাইটের সাথেই থাকুন। তাছাড়া চাকরি সংক্রান্ত যে কোনো প্রশ্ন ও আপডেট জানতে, চোখ রাখুন আমাদের ফেসবুক পেইজে। https://www.facebook.com/Totthobisoys/v