𝐄𝐱𝐞𝐜𝐮𝐭𝐢𝐯𝐞/ 𝐒𝐞𝐧𝐢𝐨𝐫 𝐄𝐱𝐞𝐜𝐮𝐭𝐢𝐯𝐞, 𝐀𝐝𝐦𝐢𝐧𝐢𝐬𝐭𝐫𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧 Recruitment Notice (𝐅𝐞𝐛 𝟐𝟎𝟐𝟏)
Company: 𝐉𝐚𝐲𝐞𝐝 𝐂𝐨𝐫𝐩.
Location: STP, Janata Tower, Kawran Bazar, Dhaka
Position: 𝐄𝐱𝐞𝐜𝐮𝐭𝐢𝐯𝐞/ 𝐒𝐞𝐧𝐢𝐨𝐫 𝐄𝐱𝐞𝐜𝐮𝐭𝐢𝐯𝐞, 𝐀𝐝𝐦𝐢𝐧𝐢𝐬𝐭𝐫𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧
Job Nature: Full Time
Office Hours: 8.30 AM – 5 PM
Jayed Corp. is a venture builder with a focus on building, experimenting, and scaling digital businesses on global niche markets. Currently, We are serving 4000+ customers across 82+ countries globally. To support our growth and vision we are looking for smart, hard-working & self-driven individuals.
– Monthly/Weekly Office Purchases/Payments: Maintain and ensure adequate office supply by purchasing required logistics. Monitor and ensure safe usage of office properties.
– Lunch and Refreshments: Oversee the employee lunch arrangements and monitor stocks of refreshments.
– Supervise Office Assistants: Take supervision of Office Assistants and monitor day to day tasks.
– Public Relation: Maintain communication and work as an intermediary between all company contacts, vendors, and key persons.
– Documentation & Filing Works: Prepare Applications, Proposals, and all documentation required by management. Keep official files and notices organized.
– Event & Guest Management: Organize company events. Ensuring professional guest service experiences.
– Employee Engagement Activity: Execute activities to increase engagement and interaction among employees.
– Perform daily assigned tasks as per instruction of the Supervisor.
– Quick learner, demonstrates the ability to quickly and proficiently understand and absorb new information.
– Able to produce significant output with minimal wasted effort and minimal supervision.
– Proven people management ability to manage about 50 staff.
– Speaks and writes clearly and articulately without being overly verbose or talkative. Maintains this standard in all forms of written & verbal communication, including e-mail.
– Adjusts quickly to changing priorities and conditions. Copes effectively with complexity and change.
– Reaches out to peers and cooperates with supervisors to establish an overall collaborative working relationship.
– Must be well-mannered, polite, and fit within the company culture.
– Maintains stable performance when under heavy pressure or stress.
– We seek talents, Not degrees. But having a good Grade is always a Plus.
– Candidates with good Excel, Word, and English skills will be given priority.
– Minimum 2 Years of experience in the relevant field will get preference.
– Ability to manage about 50-100 staff will get preference.
– Candidates with IT & Networking skills are encouraged to apply.
𝐖𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐖𝐞 𝐂𝐚𝐧 𝐎𝐟𝐟𝐞𝐫 𝐘𝐨𝐮:
– 2 Times yearly festive bonus
– Subsidized Lunch
– Unlimited tea & coffee
– Relax & Sports Zone
– An environment that fosters accelerated growth and training
Kindly visit & apply to finalize the application process:
𝐃𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐞: 𝟐𝟐 𝐅𝐞𝐛 𝟐𝟎𝟐𝟏